Referrals to iScoil are made through Tusla Education Support Service.
If you are a parent/guardian,
please contact your local Educational Welfare Officer for advice.
To be considered for iScoil, the young person must meet these criteria:
- Aged between 13 – 16 years
- Absent from mainstream education for at least 6 months
- Significant interventions and supports have not worked
- Junior Cycle not completed
Referrers, please note:
- Home students must have access to a laptop or desktop computer and good internet connectivity. Phones and tablets are not suitable.
- The referral form must be completed in one sitting. Please ensure you have all relevant information before making the referral.
- Do not submit any supporting documentation with this referral, for example, medical or psychological reports or parental letters.
- Before you submit the form, you will have the opportunity to save it as a PDF for your own records.
- Information submitted is encrypted.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to you.
- Please complete the form using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported and may cause issues.
If you have any questions, please contact iScoil on 01 453 7570 or email us at email@example.com.
The next referral submission deadline for home students is
Friday 7th July 2023 at 5pm