Maths QQI Level 3 Tutor
iScoil is an award winning social innovation that aims to open access to education for all young people. We create successful education programmes for early school leavers by providing an adaptable response to meet any need, circumstance or context. Available online or in blended settings, we believe in partnership to deliver a quality, multi-disciplinary learning environment.
The Maths Tutor will be responsible for the delivery of the iScoil QQI Level 3 Programme in Mathematics. The Maths Tutor will grade student work, create content as required on the iScoil online platform, work with Mentors to support students complete the course, prepare student portfolios for QQI accreditation and other duties as required for the maths course.
The Maths Tutor has responsibility for the following aspects of iScoil:
- Deliver QQI Level 3 Maths course in line with QQI and iScoil guidelines.
- Grade students work in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback to support learning.
- Develop relevant content for Maths course for online delivery.
- Creation of tasks, assessment development, online gradebook maintenance, and overall development of relevant structure for delivery of Maths course.
- Prepare student portfolios and marking sheets for QQI accreditation.
- Work with Mentors and iScoil team to support students complete the course.
- Partake in summer development to update and maintain course quality and effectiveness.
- Undertake training on iScoil VLE and CRM.
- Other duties as relevant and required for the successful implementation of the Maths course.
See role description for further information.
Applications by CV and cover letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com
Deadline 5pm Thursday 27th June 2019 with interviews to be held Thursday 4th July.