Student Support Coordinator
iScoil is an award winning social innovation that aims to open access to education for all young people. We create successful education programmes for early school leavers by providing an adaptable response to meet any need, circumstance or context. Available online or in blended settings, we believe in partnership to deliver a quality, multi-disciplinary learning environment.
The Student Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the delivery of iScoil’s learning programme. This involves coordinating student administrative procedures and general office management. It is envisaged the successful candidate will lead a number of new initiatives relating to student collaboration and the collection of impact data to enhance iScoil’s communication strategy. At iScoil, we have a committed and energetic team with an established standard of good practice in delivering flexible, personalised and innovative online learning programmes. If you understand the value of innovative approaches to engage young people in learning this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to a unique and award winning educational programme.
The Student Support Coordinator has responsibility for the following aspects of iScoil:
- Student administration and office management
- Updating and maintaining student records and standards of practice across our Salesforce CRM and VLE
- Supporting and piloting new approaches to enhance student engagement, collaboration, and progression
- Profile raising, gathering impact data, establishing alumni and parent support groups
- Contributing to promotions and fundraising strategy and provide information, case studies and statistics for funding applications and promotional purposes
- Work with Central Team to identify areas for efficiencies and growth
See role description for further information.
Applications by CV and cover letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com
Deadline 5pm Friday 26th April 2019